Freeport Recreation Center's Health Wing consists of:
- Fitness Center which includes:
- all new full equipped machines, free weights and benches.
- full and half court capability.
- Indoor Pool
- Men and Women's Locker Room which includes
- Steam Room, Sauna, Showers, Lockers
- Outdoor Olympic Pool
- Diving Tank
- Kiddie Pool
- Handball Court
- Children's Playground
- Massage Room
Health Wing Membership Plans
|Annual Plans / *Six Month Plans||Individual||Senior (60)||Child||Couple||Family|
|Freeport Resident||$230 / * $140||$180 / * $110||$205 / * $125||$410 / * $250||$475 / * $290|
|Non-Resident||$320 / * $200||$245 / * $150||$280 / * $170||$510 / * $310||$660 / * $400|
- Senior: 60 years of age or older
- Family Plan: Spouses and children 21 years and younger, unmarried, all living at the same residence.
- Couple: Two adults living in the same residence
Available July 1 to Labor Day
|Annual Plans||Individual||Senior (60)||Child||Couple||Family|
Office hours for purchasing a plan or Activity Card:
- Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Freeport Resident - $5.00
- Non-Resident - $10.00
Freeport Residents must show two proofs of residency when purchasing plans and Activity Cards such as current utility bill and photo ID, school ID, or report card. Non-Residents must show photo identification.
Daily Admission Fees with Activity Card
|Activity Card||Freeport Resident||Non-Resident|
|Child / Senior||$4.00||$8.00|
One Day Pass
- Resident - $10.00
- Non-Resident - $12.00
- Upon annual locker purchase, add $15.00 refundable key deposit
- Locker rentals expire every May and will be cleaned before being rented out for another year.
Lost Key Fee
There is a $15.00 lost key fee.