Non-Emergency Phone - (516) 377-2411
For all emergencies, call 911
Nassau County Heroin Prevention Task Force
HELP THE POLICE
NASSAU COUNTY CRIME STOPPERS
The police need your help in catching these subjects.
Click on the image below to be redirected to the Nassau County Crime Stoppers website to help combat crime in our community.
- Acting DA Singas Announces Full Deployment of Body and Dashboard Cameras for Freeport PD—the First in New York State
- Information Bulletin - Facts about the Ebola Virus
- Information Bulletin - Stolen Cars
- DA Rice Funding In-Car and Body Camera System to Aid Police Department and Protect Citizens Funds to expand
pilotprogram providing officers and supervisors with latest crime-fighting and public safety technology.
- Information Bulletin - Copper Related Burglaries
- Crime and Officer Activity Statistics for 2017
- Freeport Police Department - 2017 Annual Report
New York Safe Act of 2013
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo recently signed legislation, called the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013 (NY SAFE ACT), to give New York State the most comprehensive gun laws in the nation, which will keep guns out of the hands of potentially dangerous mental health patients and ban high capacity magazines and assault weapons. This bill does not affect rifles and shotguns used by traditional sportsmen and hunters. Information and Frequently Asked Questions about the NY SAFE ACT
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Homeland Security Investigations Victim Notification Program
This program allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien's release from custody. Victim's and witnesses are required to register with the above agency in order to receive notification of a criminal alien's release.
Programs & News
- The Safe Center LI - Domestic Violence
- Parents For Megan's Law
- New York State Sex Offender Registry
- Photo Gallery
Help the Police - Nassau County Crime Stoppers - 1-800-244-TIPS
The police need your help in catching these subjects involved in crimes in our community.